These popular, comfortable and light travel pants are now available in an ECO version made from recycled material. Thanks to the practical detachable leg parts, by which they can be converted into shorts, and the possibility of undoing the bottom part at the sides, these are a clear choice for your traveling and outdoor adventures. Side zips enable the lower leg to be unzipped along the side and to allow the lower leg part to be attached or detached without having to take off your shoes. Customers get 2 pants in 1. Simple, with a well- fitting cut, technically designed and attractive. Tried and tested through years of use, made from a very pleasant stretch material with Quick Drying treatment. A great choice for traveling, hiking, Nordic walking or ideal as leisure pants for regular all-day use.
- Partly elasticated waistband with loops for Direct Alpine belt.
- Two front pockets. two thigh zip pockets (front a rear).
- Pants legs can be detached.
- Different colors of zips for better differentiation of right and left leg.
- Practical zip openings in sides of the leg endings so you don’t have to také your boots off.
- Simple, loose leg endings.
- UV 30+.
- Activities: hiking, camping
- Main: 94 % Polyamide (Recycled Nylon) + 6 % Polyurethane (Spandex) – 2 way stretch fabric
Weight: 407 g (L)