S, M, L
DirectAlpine Gaia Dömu Útivistarjakki
Universal ladies outdoor jacket with a sophisticated anatomical cut and practical hood. Made from a comfortable stretch material with excellent mechanical resistance to ensure comfort and great protection from wind. A close fitting cut, low weight and high breathability. A superb climbing jacket for longer alpine walls and, at the same time, very usable for any kind of outdoor activity from cycling to hiking to winter cross-country skiing or running.
- Weight 295 g (M)
- Material Main: Rip-stop stretch fabric (85 % Nylon + 15 % Spandex, DWR) Support: Functional fabric (80 % PAD + 20 % Elastan)
- Cut lady (REGULAR FIT)
- Practical hood which doesn‘t limit view or movement.
- Anatomically shaped sleeves with elasticated cuffs.
- Extended rear part.
- Adjustable bottom edge (using one hand).
- Two side zip pockets, one breast pocket.
- Inner shaped elastic collar.
- Side panels made from a highly elastic breathable material.
- Possibility of easy packing into hood and attachment to harness or backpack.
- Made in Europe