This state-of-the-art insulated jacket in a modern, simple design is produced from a revolutionary material new to the market, a downy material called Thindown™. This provides higher temperature resistance than synthetic insulation of the same weight. Thanks to the unique properties of this down material there is no migration of feathers through the upper or base material. Also, thanks to this it is possible to combine this insulation with the highly breathable outer material, Pertex Quantum Air to create a very warm, airy and extremely light insulated jacket. It can be used as an outer jacket or as a base layer under hardshell clothing. The hood has synthetic insulation for quick drying if it gets wet or sweaty. We have tested this jacket successfully in the Alps and the Andes and we can recommend, it with a clear conscience, to all mountain enthusiasts and devotees of fast & light style.
- Simple, modern design.
- Revolutionary insulation material, Thindown™.
- Close-fitting hood with synthetic insulation material.
- Central zip with two runners.
- Two zip pockets.
- Elasticated sleeve cuffs.
- Activities: expedition, mountaineering, ice climbing, hiking, skitouring, freeride, outdoor
- Made in Europe
- Main: 100 % Polyamide (Nylon), DWR – PERTEX® Quantum Air Insulation
- 1: 85 % Down + 15 % Polyester – Thindown™ Fabric 30 g/m², duck down Insulation
- 2: 100 % Polyester (Recycled) – PrimaLoft® Gold Active 40 g/m² (Hood)
Weight: 380 g
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Style: REGULAR FIT