GUIDE LADY is the top quality technical jacket every woman should have; a clear choice for trips to the mountains, alpine skiing or demanding treks. The main features of this model are minimal weight, great packability and, at the same time, as long-lasting and robust as a classic three-layer hardshell. The wonderful parameters of the membrane and backed seams keeps it waterproof. The jacket has a precise, anatomically fitting cut, a range of technical details and makes use of modern technology. All this makes it a top quality mountain jacket even for extreme conditions. A model for the active woman who lives for the outdoors and wants to feel good in every kind of weather.
- Firm hood with multidirectional adjustment, can be pulled over a helmet.
- Shaped collar front, an asymmetrical central zip which doesn’t touch the face, the unzipped insert can be secured (by magnets) to the inside of the hood.
- Central two-way zip with an inner protective hem.
- Two large front pockets, one inner zip pocket, an additional pocket on the sleeve to hold a Recco signal reflector (a device to aid mountain rescue searchers in case of avalanche).
- Side vents easily accessible even when wearing a backpack. Zips extending into the front panel giving access to pockets in the base layer.
- Uses materials with wonderful breathability.
- Anatomically shaped sleeves with adjustable cuffs.
- YKK zips.
- Extended rear part.
Main: 3L GELANOTS HB hardshell
(100% Nylon, DWR) 20.000 mm H2O/39.000 g/m2/24H – [H02]