This top quality protective jacket for the most demanding exertions has been given an adjusted cut and a more resistant material used for the collar and cuffs to give it a longer user life.
Guide is the ideal jacket for mountaineering, hiking and alpine skiing. It has minimal weight and, at the same time, the durability of classic hardshell. The combination of resistant materials, minimal weight, precise anatomically-fitting cut, a range of technical details and the use of modern technology makes this the ideal functional back-up jacket that will never let you down. Assuredness, comfort and protection against inclement weather for all your adventures in the wild.
- Stiff hood with multidirectional adjustment which can be pulled over a helmet.
- Raised front collar to protect the face, ventilation openings, an asymmetrical central zip which doesn‘t touch the face, the unzipped insert can be secured (by magnets) to the inside of the hood.
- Reinforced front collar, shoulders, rear part, cuffs. Large bellows front pocket, one inner zip pocket, an additional pocket on the sleeve with a space for a Recco signal reflector.
- Central two-way zip with protective inner hem.
- Uses materials with wonderful breathability.
- Side vents which are easily reachable even when wearing a backpack, zips extending into the front part giving access to base layer pockets.
- Back part elasticated at the waist to make it more figure hugging at the back.
- Anatomically shaped sleeves with adjustable, reinforced cuffs. Shaped bottom edge for comfortable leg movement, extended rear part.
Main: 3L GELANOTS HB hardshell
(100% Nylon,DWR) 20.000 mm H2O/39.000 g/m2/24H – [H02]
Support: 3L GELANOTS hardshell
(100% Nylon, DWR) 20.000 mm H2O/20.000 g/m2/24H – [H03]
Weight: 416 g (L)
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Style: REGULAR FIT