Top-layer softshell pants, suitable for colder, windier conditions. Primarily intended for winter exercise in the mountains, particularly alpine skiing.
Thanks to the arrangement of parts with different directions of stretchability these pants sit wonderfully and allow a high degree of movement. This hybrid combination of materials increases the physiological functionality of this model (Hybrid system). Thanks to the new lining they are lighter and better at wicking away sweat from the skin. Ideal pants for alpine skiing, winter hiking and other winter activities.
- Pants made from wind resistant, stretch fibers with an inner yarn designed to quickly wick away body moisture.
- High waist, extended back, adjustable flexible waistline and nontear velcro fastening.
- Fly with two-way zip.
- Two zip pockets.
- A roomy thigh pocket.
- Anatomically shaped legs.
- Knee and inner bottom edge of the legs fitted with wear-resistant fibers with a membrane.
- Resistant material with a membrane sewn into the seat.
- Legs fitted with functional snow gaiters.
- Pop-fastening suspenders.
- Main: 2L Dynamic softshell (65 % Nylon + 23 % PES + 12 % PUR, DWR) – wind resistant
- Support: 3L 4way Tex® softshell 10.000 mm H2O/10.000 g/m2/24H (DWR)
- Reinforcement: 3L abrasion resistant softshell 5.000 mm H2O/5.000 g/m2/24H (DWR)
Weight: 685 g (L)